|VKM38237 V-Ribbed Deflection Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Belt Idler Pulley for BMW
|Outer Diameter1: 70 mm
Width1: 26 mm
|Place of Origin
|12 months or 30,000 Kms
|BMW : 11 28 1 440 378
|SKFF : VKM38237
SNR : GA350.69
BTA : E2B0001BTA
|DAYCO : APV2560
DENCKERMANN : P310002
FEBI BILSTEIN : 27374
GATES : T36296
|HUTCHINSON : T571
MAGNETI MARELLI : MPQ5713
OPTIMAL : 0-N1505S
RUVILLE : 55078
APPLICABLE CAR MODELS
|BMW 1 (E81) 116 i
|N45 B16 A
|BMW 1 (E87) 120 i
|N43 B20 A
|BMW 1 Convertible (E88) 118 i
|N46 B20 B
|BMW 1 Coupe (E82) 120 i
|N43 B20 A
|BMW 3 (E46) 316 i
|N42 B18 A,N46 B18 A
|BMW 3 Compact (E46) 316 ti
|N40 B16 A
|BMW 3 Convertible (E46) 318 Ci
|N42 B20 A,N46 B20 A
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
|1 piece in a single box
30 boxes in a carton
40 cartons in a pallet
|ZheJiang or HangZhou
|For stock parts: 1-5 days.
If no stock parts:
<500 pcs: 15-30 days
≥500 pcs: to be negotiated.
– We have more than 20 years experience in auto bearings fields.
– Excellent quality control is 1 of our main principles
– We offer OEM service, accept customer label, develop the product with your drawings or samples
– Any questions will get response within 24 hours.
1.How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
– We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
– We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
2. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
– Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
3. What is your terms of payment?
– T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
4. What is your terms of delivery?
– EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
|1 Year / 30000-50000kms
How are belt pulleys employed in agricultural machinery and equipment?
Belt pulleys play a crucial role in agricultural machinery and equipment, contributing to various functions and operations in the agricultural industry. They are used in a wide range of applications, from power transmission and driving different agricultural implements to controlling the speed and functionality of various systems. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys are employed in agricultural machinery and equipment:
1. Power Transmission: Belt pulleys are extensively used for power transmission in agricultural machinery. They serve as the driving force to transfer power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to different agricultural implements. The PTO pulley, connected to the tractor’s PTO shaft, drives the belt, which, in turn, drives the pulleys on the implements, such as mowers, balers, harvesters, and seeders. This power transmission enables the implements to perform their specific functions effectively.
2. Crop Harvesting and Processing: Belt pulleys are employed in various agricultural machinery involved in crop harvesting and processing. For example, in combine harvesters, belt pulleys are used to drive the cutting mechanism, threshing drum, and grain conveyors. The rotation of the pulleys enables the harvesting and separation of crops from the fields. In processing equipment like grain elevators and conveyors, belt pulleys facilitate the movement of harvested crops for storage or further processing.
3. Irrigation Systems: Belt pulleys are utilized in irrigation systems in agriculture. In irrigation pumps, belt pulleys connect the pump’s drive shaft to the power source, such as an electric motor or a tractor’s PTO. The rotation of the pulleys drives the pump, which boosts water pressure and facilitates irrigation by distributing water to crops through sprinklers, drip lines, or other irrigation methods.
4. Feed and Forage Processing: Belt pulleys are employed in machinery used for feed and forage processing in the agricultural industry. For instance, in feed mixers, belt pulleys drive the mixing auger or paddle mechanism, ensuring thorough blending of different feed ingredients. In forage choppers or silage harvesters, belt pulleys drive the cutting mechanism and the feed rollers, enabling the efficient harvesting and chopping of forage crops.
5. Livestock Equipment: Belt pulleys are used in various livestock equipment and machinery. In milking machines, belt pulleys drive the vacuum pump, creating suction for milking cows. Conveyor systems for livestock feed or manure management also employ belt pulleys to transport feed or handle manure efficiently. Additionally, in barn ventilation systems, belt pulleys drive the fans, facilitating air circulation and maintaining optimal environmental conditions for livestock.
6. Speed Control and Functionality: Belt pulleys are utilized to control the speed and functionality of different agricultural machinery. By using pulleys of varying sizes or adjusting the pulley arrangement, the speed of the driven implements or systems can be modified to suit specific agricultural operations. This allows for customization and adaptability in tasks such as soil cultivation, planting, spraying, and material handling.
7. Custom Applications: Belt pulleys are also employed in custom applications in agriculture, depending on specific requirements. Farmers and equipment manufacturers may design and incorporate belt pulleys in unique ways to drive specialized equipment, such as conveyor systems, grain cleaners, hay baling systems, or other agricultural machinery tailored to their specific needs.
In summary, belt pulleys have diverse applications in agricultural machinery and equipment. From power transmission and driving agricultural implements to controlling speed, facilitating crop harvesting and processing, supporting irrigation systems, and enabling functionality in various equipment, belt pulleys play a vital role in optimizing agricultural operations and enhancing productivity in the agricultural industry.
Can belt pulleys be customized for specific machinery and equipment?
Yes, belt pulleys can be customized to meet the specific requirements of machinery and equipment in various applications. Customization allows for the adaptation of belt pulleys to specific dimensions, performance characteristics, and operational needs. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys can be customized for specific machinery and equipment:
1. Dimensional Customization: Belt pulleys can be customized to match the dimensional requirements of the machinery and equipment they will be installed in. This includes customizing the diameter, width, and groove dimensions of the pulleys to ensure proper fit and alignment with the system. Customization ensures that the belt pulleys integrate seamlessly into the machinery, optimizing performance and reliability.
2. Material Selection: Depending on the specific requirements of the machinery and equipment, belt pulleys can be customized with different materials. The choice of materials can be based on factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, chemical resistance, and operating temperature. Common materials used for customized belt pulleys include steel, aluminum, cast iron, and various composites. Custom material selection ensures that the pulleys can withstand the demands of the application.
3. Specialized Coatings and Finishes: In certain applications, customized belt pulleys may require specialized coatings or finishes to enhance their performance. For example, pulleys used in food processing or pharmaceutical industries may require coatings that comply with specific safety and hygiene standards. Customized coatings can also provide corrosion resistance or reduce friction, improving the overall efficiency and longevity of the pulleys.
4. Groove Profiles: Belt pulleys can be customized with specific groove profiles to match the type of belt being used. Different belts, such as V-belts, timing belts, or flat belts, have varying groove requirements. Customizing the groove profiles ensures optimal belt engagement, maximizing power transmission efficiency and preventing belt slippage.
5. Special Features: In some cases, customized belt pulleys may require additional features or modifications to meet specific operational needs. This can include the incorporation of keyways, set screws, flanges, or other attachments to ensure proper alignment and secure mounting. Customized pulleys can also be designed with specific hub configurations or balancing requirements to achieve smooth and balanced operation in the machinery and equipment.
6. Performance Optimization: Customized belt pulleys can be tailored to optimize performance in specific applications. This may involve adjusting the pulley design, such as modifying the number of grooves or altering the pitch diameter, to achieve the desired speed ratios or torque requirements. Performance optimization ensures that the customized pulleys contribute to the efficient and reliable operation of the machinery and equipment.
Overall, belt pulleys can be customized to match the dimensional requirements, material specifications, coating needs, groove profiles, special features, and performance optimization of specific machinery and equipment. Customization ensures that the pulleys seamlessly integrate into the system, providing efficient power transmission and meeting the unique operational needs of the application.
What advantages do belt pulleys offer for efficient power transmission?
Belt pulleys offer several advantages that contribute to efficient power transmission in a variety of applications. These advantages make belt pulleys a popular choice for transmitting power in numerous industries. Here are some key advantages of using belt pulleys:
1. High Efficiency: Belt pulleys can achieve high power transmission efficiency. The materials used for pulleys, such as metals or composite materials, are selected for their strength and low friction characteristics. This allows for minimal energy loss during power transmission, resulting in efficient operation and reduced energy consumption.
2. Smooth and Quiet Operation: Belt pulleys provide smooth and quiet operation compared to some other power transmission methods. The flexibility of belts helps in dampening vibrations and reducing noise levels. This is particularly beneficial in applications where noise reduction is important, such as in residential areas, offices, and certain types of machinery.
3. Slip Prevention: Belt pulleys offer slip prevention features, ensuring reliable power transmission. The design of the pulley’s groove and the corresponding belt shape create a positive engagement that helps prevent the belt from slipping during operation. This is particularly advantageous in high-torque applications where maintaining a consistent power transfer is crucial.
4. Overload Protection: Belt pulleys can provide a certain degree of overload protection. In the event of sudden load spikes or jamming of the driven system, the belt can slip or deform slightly, absorbing the shock and protecting the machinery from damage. This inherent flexibility acts as a safety feature, preventing catastrophic failures and reducing the risk of equipment breakdown.
5. Misalignment Compensation: Belt pulleys can accommodate minor misalignments between the driving and driven shafts. The flexibility of the belt allows for slight angular and parallel misalignments, which can naturally occur in machinery due to manufacturing tolerances, thermal expansion, or other factors. This ability to compensate for misalignment helps to minimize stress on bearings and prolong the lifespan of the system.
6. Speed Variation: Belt pulleys provide the flexibility to achieve different speed ratios by simply changing pulley sizes or adjusting the position of variable speed pulleys. This feature allows for speed variation and control in various applications, facilitating the optimization of machine performance and enabling adaptability to different operating conditions.
7. Cost-Effective: Belt pulleys are generally cost-effective compared to some other methods of power transmission. They are relatively simple in design, easy to manufacture, and require less precision than certain alternatives. Additionally, belts are generally less expensive to replace than other types of power transmission components, resulting in lower maintenance costs.
Overall, belt pulleys offer advantages such as high efficiency, smooth and quiet operation, slip prevention, overload protection, misalignment compensation, speed variation, and cost-effectiveness. These advantages make belt pulleys a reliable and versatile choice for efficient power transmission in a wide range of applications across various industries.
editor by CX